First DSLR

sondrapage

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am debating the purchase of my first DSLR. Any thoughts on the Nikon d3300 kit?

I own the Nikon D3300, great camera for the money, has great sensor and most of what you will need for first DSLR
Get it with the basic kit lens and then go from there.
You will love it! :)

I own the Nikon D3300, great camera for the money, has great sensor and most of what you will need for first DSLR

Nikon D3300 HD-SLR 24.2MP Camera Bundle with 18-55mm VR II Lens, 55-200mm VR II Lens, Camera Case and 32GB Memory Card - Sam's Club
I was looking at getting this bundle here. Is this a poor choice? Should I just buy the camera with a kit lens and save up for a better telephoto lens? Thanks for responding!

Nikon D3300 HD-SLR 24.2MP Camera Bundle with 18-55mm VR II Lens, 55-200mm VR II Lens, Camera Case and 32GB Memory Card - Sam's Club
I was looking at getting this bundle here. Is this a poor choice? Should I just buy the camera with a kit lens and save up for a better telephoto lens? Thanks for responding!
Let me split my answer to 2 parts
This bundle comes with 2 kit lenses, the 18-55mm and 55-200mm
These both are very good beginners lenses and I think its a good idea to get them especially if you on tight budget

But and this I the second part of my answer be careful who you buy the camera from, so many so called "stores" on the internet offer cameras and other stuff only to take your money and not delivering the product.
I don't know anything about the specific seller in your link so be sure to do your home work before you pull your trigger and give your money to somebody.

Saying that I would say the basic bundle of D3300 with 18-55mm and 55-200mm is a good starters bundle and offer good value for money

Most reactions

New Topics

Back