This was my first engagement shoot, C and C

93061035mn4.jpg

11356907gb4.jpg

33886493su4.jpg

24028091je6.jpg

86956031hw7.jpg

55891333gv8.jpg

View the rest Here

I think the third is my favorite. He doesn't look very excited to get married. You did a nice job though.

#2 you captured her eyes beautifully but he kind of has "raccoon eyes", maybe some fill flash would have helped that. I think you did a great job!

You had your work cut out for you with that guy. She looked happy to be there though, you have wonderful shots of her. I'd have to say #3. He's not frowning in that one ;-)

The bokeh is interesting - almost looks like a mirror lens or something except its missing that characteristic donut shape - what were you using on these?

His chin is a little close to the crop on the second shot - but her eyes are out of this world! I generally like the color in the images a lot. He definitely does not look happy in most of these.

Canon EF 50mm f1.8 II? I use that lens a lot - interesting that the look wasn't that familiar to me.. Maybe I have an uncharacteristic unit.

It's a tough lens to use I've found - autofocus is a disaster 50% of the time. Anyway, great shots!

He doesn't look very excited to get married.

Just because he doesn't like getting pics doesn't mean he doesn't want to get married. I had a guy like this a while back. He loved his girl to death so he agreed to do pics and even after me knowing him for 5 years, he would clam up every time the camera was in front of my face.

Nice job on the pics, I know men can be uh, difficult :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back