First Ever Roll of Film

thomas610

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot my first roll of film yesterday on an Olympus 35 RC, the only usable shots are here (please go easy on me) Thomas Keidan

In the meantime, yesterday I accidentally left a big fingerprint on my lens, I just wiped it off very quickly with a microfiber and it seems to be gone. Will I have done any damage? I've heard that fingerprints can etch into the coating?

Anyway, enjoy and once again go easy on me... i've got to get to grips with focusing!

Reactions: orf
Don't worry about the fingerpint. You cleaned it off soon enough. Unless you were playing with chemicals with no gloves previously!

Last edited:
Don't worry about the fingerpint. You cleaned it off soon enough. Unless you were plaing with chemicals with no gloves previously!

Ok thank you, I read about etchings from fingerprints damaging the coating of the lens and got worried!

Nice colours, an interesting selection.

Welcome, Thomas!

Instead of linking to your photos, please check out the Galleries, and post your work here. It's a great way to get to know everyone, as well as get feedback on your photos.

Keep posting and have fun! :)

Welcome, Thomas!

Instead of linking to your photos, please check out the Galleries, and post your work here. It's a great way to get to know everyone, as well as get feedback on your photos.

Keep posting and have fun! :)

Thanks, I tried to post the photos in gallery but couldn't work out how to resize the images! A member on me has told me how to do it now so I will post directly onto the forum in future!

Most reactions

Back