first extension tube macro ...

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This will take a bit to get used to, but I see some possibilities... What do you think?

tks

3759638855_3e5dda5a77.jpg

Not a good time of day to be shooting flowers but I like the composition.

I don't know...I think I kind of like the shadows. It seems to work (for me anyway) on this picture. It looks very sharp and I love the colors.

Appreciate the comments ..... I think I have a monitor calib issue at home, because it looked real vivid when I posted it, but now it looks a little underexposed at work ... Obviously only using 2 monitors, I can't tell which one it is - is the exposure OK from where you are?

tks,

I quite like it, the shadows make it seem kind of moody. I know it sounds really weird, but it reminds me of a moody black-and-white self-portrait..... but with a flower...

Appreciate the comments ..... I think I have a monitor calib issue at home, because it looked real vivid when I posted it, but now it looks a little underexposed at work ... Obviously only using 2 monitors, I can't tell which one it is - is the exposure OK from where you are?
My monitor is calibrated and the exposure looks okay except the center of the flower is dark (which is understandable since it's in shadow).

My monitor is calibrated and the exposure looks okay except the center of the flower is dark (which is understandable since it's in shadow).

Since they look so differnt, it's probably my CrAp monitor at work ... Gotta buy the best for us State employees ya know ... I think this is a "Bob's Computer Picture Thing" brand Monitor.. With our contract system, it probably cost the Taxpayers $25,450.00.... Saw another weed in my backyard this morning.. Kind of a pretty thing.......

I'd rather be taking picutres today... :grumpy:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back