First few photos up for C&C! Thanks guys!

786soul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just went out for the afternoon to the main street area. Took some shots but really only liked a few. C&C appreciated.

After taking the photos I really wish I had a CPL filter. Walking along Main Street I'd forgot to take my Cokin ND filters and Grads so I was stuck...blown out skies are a b*&ch to fix haha. Thanks guys.

4902658127_efef700d1a.jpg

4903242622_39ffde00ea.jpg

4903241488_cf38eaaeb6.jpg

4902654707_3ec7073a05.jpg

#2, I think you either have to freeze the motion of the wheel, or go for more blur with silky water. The way you have it is just slightly blurred so it looks OOF.

#3 would look really cool if there is not building behind it, or if you shoot it up toward the blue sky.

I like #1 the best as well.

Thanks all.

It was really my first attempt at B&W with my photos so I'll be working on it more for sure. I like B&W a lot. I'll fiddle more with contrast and see what kinds of effect I can get.

The 2nd photo I know I had an issue when I saw it on my computer. It's one of those photos I'm keeping in mind to get back there and try again. Rushed that photo for sure. Needed a faster shutter speed definately. I'll probably try something on a tripod with a really LOW shutter speed one day just to see the effect :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back