First Flower of Spring-- White Azalea

ronshebar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
For those submerged in snow, I wanted to let you know Spring is around the corner

2b3xu0
;)

I feel like there's too much plant and not enough flower. I'd also like to see some more detail in the pedals...maybe expose a little bit more or focus on the bloom itself. Other than that it's very nice.

Since it is a white azalea, it is very bright, more so since you photographed it in sunlight. Therefore I prefer the original with the green, where I still find the flower too bright, mind.

But I do envy you for your spring, for we will have to enter May before azalea and rhododendron start blooming here! All we have here now - no, no more snow, it's not that bad any longer! - are crocus and snowdrops.

judjing by the detail on the leaves, i would think that this is the sort of flower that does'nt have much detail, ie smooth surface, very bright, nice colours!

I personally liked the first one because of the contrasting colors. Azaleas do come in many colors and I have a wide variety but they all have one characteristic - one color per flower so contrasting leaves to me are essential.

Most reactions

Back