first frost

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
This morning brought us the first frost of the year here. This was hanging on the fence at work. Remind you of anything?

first_frost01.jpg

Excellent capture Mr Bug!

One thing about the shot that distracts me though (and it's just me) is the size and colour of your border. The outer portion of the frame must be 60 pixels or so, and the green just seems to clash?

I know it's a personal thing, and i appreciate that, but we're all friends here (or possibly were till this post :) ) and thought i'd at least give you my two cents.

Still the photo is cool. Would have been good to see spidey in his beanie, and eight little mittens.

Thanks all.

Photoman got what it took me about an hour to figure out, hence the lame attempt at a Christmas theme with the green border. Sometimes it works & sometimes it don't.... [shrug]

And mister spider & his 12,000 cousins are all hiding in the filing cabinet in my office since it was 13F this morning. I would have grabbed a shot, but the light sucked. :lol:

Well I think it's a darn neat shot but then I haven't seen any rubbish from Jim yet.
One comment is that it would have been nice if the background in the center was darker, it looks a little washed out to me (or is it me that's washed out?) but it still makes a superb Xmas pic.

The border really sets the pic off nicely. That is truly a great shot and I almost didn't realize the xmas tree shape.

Truly a rare find. :shock:

damn you big bug

you rock

that should be a christmas card. call hallmark now.
id send one to all my friends.

It's coming on summer here, and I'll just look at this pic when I can't afford to run the air conditioner any more!

It is lovely, in a sharp sparkly sort of way.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back