First grandchild

skieur

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, less than one day old at 8 pounds 13 ounzes is my new grandson: Tyler.

Tyler.jpg

He has lots of hair and good strong lungs for a little one.

skieur

Congratulations, Granddad! :D
I am happy for you and your son/daughter s-i-l/d-i-l - whatever is the constellation. Give my regards to them, too, will you?

he looks a little pissed off, but he sure is a cute one. congrats from the land of cheese and beer

Congratulations, Granddad! :D
I am happy for you and your son/daughter s-i-l/d-i-l - whatever is the constellation. Give my regards to them, too, will you?

Thanks, La Foto, and I should have mentioned that it is daughter/son-in-law and I will give your regards to them. By the way, I should also add that I like your new avatar.

skieur

My first sherpa was a girl. Congrats, life begins.

he looks a little pissed off, but he sure is a cute one. congrats from the land of cheese and beer

You are probably correct, blackdoglab, because he was induced, and "kicked out" so-to-speak, from his comfortable location into a different world. Considering his size already, I am sure he will love cheese and beer too.

skieur

My first sherpa was a girl. Congrats, life begins.

Or begins again. My mother born today, and a great artistic photographer is deteriorating at 89.

Thanks abraxas.

skieur

Congratulations!!

Congrats Skieur! And Tyler seems to have his eyes on the camera you're using!

Thanks Danalec and Jen, and yes Mitica, he does seem to have his eyes on my camera...good thing, he did not start crying. :wink:

skieur

Most reactions

New Topics

Back