First HDR Attempt @ Vehicle - Stunning Results

cool shots i like them!

180mph...... Bahahhahahahaha

Needle was burried and it still kept pulling

burried.jpg

If in fact this was your very first attempt then wow your a natural because these images came out superb congrats on an awesome job one of the best yet.

If in fact this was your very first attempt then wow your a natural because these images came out superb congrats on an awesome job one of the best yet.

Yes it definitely was and thank you ! Wish I had my polarizer to get the glare outa the windows **cries**

cool shots i like them!

burried.jpg

Anybody who laughs has never ridden in one lol. With pretty minor mods they are silly fast. My ex had one and it would get to 140 super easy...so I imagine if you have a long straight road with no traffic...you could get up there. I miss the sound of the blower!

cool shots i like them!

burried.jpg

Anybody who laughs has never ridden in one lol. With pretty minor mods they are silly fast. My ex had one and it would get to 140 super easy...so I imagine if you have a long straight road with no traffic...you could get up there. I miss the sound of the blower!

Here's a reminder of what they sound like: Care of a dumb ricer who decided to flyby a pack of them :) That orange one just goes in for the kill no questions heh (videos not mine)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like what you have done. My only complaint as a couple of composition problems. I dont like to see space behind the car with the front up against the left margin and I dont like the car chopped in half. Chopping it could be done later in PP. In this instance I like your slider use in Photomatix. Its a bit surreal as it should be. Well done.

Thanks for the comment !

I must admit I am a Chevy guy but I love your Ford Motor Company Cobra!!! I love it way more than the bimmers and Audi's... Good old American power - that's my kind of car. Way to go!

I like them, the only drawbacks are the reflections that take away from the body lines of the Slowbra in some of the shots.

I'm a performance vehicle guy, so I'm bound to like shots like these by default.

I think that I'm going to have one of these as my desktop background, The only trouble is picking which one. I really like these pic's

Most reactions

New Topics

Back