First Hummingbird - Does this make a birder/birdographer?

Man if I hit the lotto for millions, B&H would have to ship out my stuff in some Peterbilt Big Rigs.And my wife would say what about the mansion we wanted and talked about,umm I don't remember that conversation.

Man if I hit the lotto for millions, B&H would have to ship out my stuff in some Peterbilt Big Rigs.And my wife would say what about the mansion we wanted and talked about,umm I don't remember that conversation.
Buy a condo in NYC and rent it out. You'd easily make several thousand a month. New cameras galore! :D

Thats true, NYC is Very Expensive to live but a cool city to visit.

This is a neat shot with a 50mm on a very tricky subject. Loved the way the post panned out even better :)
Jasii
Thanks! :D

@robbins.photo, you're a freaking genius! I'll have a camo hat before I know it!

Also, will birds be afraid of a body walking around with no head? If I have a camouflage hat, I'm assuming my head will disappear?

@robbins.photo, you're a freaking genius! I'll have a camo hat before I know it!

Also, will birds be afraid of a body walking around with no head? If I have a camouflage hat, I'm assuming my head will disappear?
Lol.. Well most of them probably grew up with the tale of the headless birder so guessing you'll be ok.

If you want total stealth mode search for a gilly suit. Lol

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back