First image post here.

seafoxfla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hope you like it. C&C welcomed.

72633791-L.jpg

I can smell the fresh oxygenated air, I can hear the water and the breeze in the trees.

I can't fault this shot but I'm wondering about the saturation and my new monitor that I'm still getting used to. Did you whack up the Saturation in PS or is my monitor making everything look too wet and juicy? [Dell 30"]

(hehe from 1 ape to another)

Looks to saturated to me too. Way too green, even the rocks are all green looking (the actual rocks, not just the moss). Knock the saturation down a bit and I think it would be much better. Other than that it's a really neat shot.

Here's the forum's notorious lover of the colour green speaking, and she states that in this photo the amount of green is way too high and it is way too much. You overdid the saturation. I am sure the place had deeply saturated greens to begin with.
The scene as such is just so I would want to jump into the picture and be there and soak up all the green there is. But I might choke on THIS saturation.

Maybe you overexposed the rushing water just a little? It is very white - to the point of looking blown.

seafloxfla, how do you feel about my edit?

forestedit.png

Most reactions

New Topics

Back