First Images Posted Here

F-Stop1.8

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.fosterphotography.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. I've been an avid photographer for about a year and a half now. Thought I'd share some of my stuff. Critique it or don't. Just hope you enjoy at least some of them. :D

DSC_8069.jpg

DSC_8006.jpg

20080906-DSC_7572.jpg

DSC_7011.jpg

DSC_3909.jpg

DSC_4766.jpg

DSC_3662.jpg

Not really a theme going with these lol. But just a few examples. I shoot mainly portrait (if you couldn't tell :D) and mainly children. Hope you enjoy.

I Love the first one, the face looks so young but the eyes just seem to be really mature. Nice Series and Welcome

I really love these portraits... Nice work.

Very nice images here! I like them all, to mention my fav, #1 like most here, but I also like #7. Nice composition on that one.:thumbup:

Thanks guys.

And Dratom, #7 is a personal favorite of mine that I've tried to emulate many times... I have never been successful! :( I guess that one time was just the right moment.

Very nice. While I typically am not a fan of vignetting, it works in these. Great job.

My only issue with number one (which is a lovely shot BTW!) is that she looks ill...she is completely lacking skin tone. Maybe it's my monitor!? Her hair is a pretty color, her eyes are TO DIE FOR, but her skin is just void of color which really turns me off.

Number five would be my favorite!

Number one pulled me right in, has to be my favorite. I like the red door on number 3 as well, it highlights the couple and brings the theme of love to mind, going well with the subjects. I enjoyed seeing some of your work. Thanks for posting it.

Last edited:
I like them all except #1. #1 scared me. Like one of those killer clown films or something. Ug.

Most reactions

Back