First Images Posted Here

1 and 3 are my favorites :thumbup:

great portraits overall!

I love #1..especially her skin tone and I also really like #7!

I LOVE that first one! Im a baby and child photographer and always eager to learn techniques.. care to share yours?

Thanks!

And RebelChick, it was processed in Lightroom. I have a certain preset I use and then I tweak until I like the outcome. And that's about it. :)

Really good images! Thanks for sharing. My favorite has to be #1 by a long shot. In response to the comments about the skin tone, I have to say that it looks to me like a personal processing preference. There are all kinds of processing methods you can use, and certain ones can totally change the tone of a portrait. I happen to love the effect given to #1. :thumbup: :)

NJ

Really good images! Thanks for sharing. My favorite has to be #1 by a long shot. In response to the comments about the skin tone, I have to say that it looks to me like a personal processing preference. There are all kinds of processing methods you can use, and certain ones can totally change the tone of a portrait. I happen to love the effect given to #1. :thumbup: :)

NJ

In #1 the pink/red belongs in the lips and not in the eyes and surrounding area. The skin may or may not be a little too high key, depending on your view.

skieur

Thanks guys and I agree, complete personal preference. :)

And I upped the pinks around the eyes to make them stand out a bit. Might have gone a little overboard, but I was pleased with the outcome. And the skin, that just happens to be something I do, lol. Not really sure why.

Most reactions

Back