first landscape shots. C&C

breemcmahon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
thisisbree.livejournal.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here are some of the first landscape shots i took with my nikon d60. bascially was the most gorgeous storm i've ever seen!

3587616765_cc4d9f462b_b.jpg

3588422766_6459cc8f97_b.jpg

3588419874_4f3c887a65_b.jpg

These really look great! I love the mood in all of them. I definitely find on and three the most interesting.

One is a great take on an otherwise typical shot. The motion blur is really steady and smooth. It's not distracting and it doesn't look like an accident.

Two is a good capture, but I must just not be a huge fan of rainbows.

Three is really intriguing. The pavement really looks like water. It's a great illusion. The composure is interesting, the sky is nice. The horizon however, is a little tilted. Other than that, number three is my favorite. Good work! :)

#2 makes me want to buy some Irish Spring soap! Love the hot greens.

I like the vivid colors in #2.

Overall a pretty nice job for some first landscape pictures

#1 - I like the cloud but I don't like the foreground. Taken from a moving car? Interesting idea, but its not for me

#2 - I don't really mind the noise in the sky, but would still prefer to see it clear. Love the colours in the picture

#3 - My fave of the set, nice job. A little too much water in the foreground and the horizon line looks a bit crooked.

thank you so much for your replies.

#1, yes was taken from a moving car was my parents and i went to chase the storm. it was an amazing sight.

#2, i am not much a fan of rainbows myself but couldn't resist. they were right in my backyard, two of them, just begging to be captured!

#3, actually is my driveway! not water, believe it or not! the skyline is definitely tilted, been meaning to fix that actually!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back