"First Light!"

Cyber Surfer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ez-photo.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There is nothing more relaxing than to sit on the side of a lake in the very early morning hours, and watch the rising sun highlite the mountain tips with an orange glow! The view was both astounding and awesome! Taken with a Canon 5D and a 17-40mm F4.0 L USM lens. More of my pictures can be seen at http://www.jeanroy-photo.com

5D-22-10-2006-_040.JPG

Beautiful photography. I wish I was there to take that photo!

Cyber Surfer said:
It was taken in the Spray Lakes area of Kananaskis Country, Alberta on Sunday morning at 7:45 am. Thanks for the compliments! Glad you like it.

Such a beautiful part of the province. I was down by Barrier Lake a few weeks ago. I was hoping for a nice reflection but it was really windy.

I looked at more of your pictures on your website. You do great stuff.:D

beautiful shot, can't wait to check out the website when i have more time... :thumbup:

WOW
thats the view I want from my window

Isn't it, Andy?
The view east from one of our upstairs windows from this morning is shown here and just look how boring it is in comparison!

Wonderful photo, "Cyber Surfer" ... and I feel like saying "Welcome to ThePhotoForum" but then I see that you have been a member for almost AGES ... why do you post so little only? You seem to have some smashing material in your collection to post!

Great shot. I love K-country...but I don't think I've ever photographed a sunrise there. Thanks for sharing.

LaFoto said:
Wonderful photo, "Cyber Surfer" ... and I feel like saying "Welcome to ThePhotoForum" but then I see that you have been a member for almost AGES ... why do you post so little only? You seem to have some smashing material in your collection to post!
Thank you all for your comments! To answer your question, LaPhoto, I have been sitting in the bushes, watching others, and learning from them. My first digital camera was a KM A200 which I puchased in 2004, then I upgraded to a Canon 20D in 2005, and now have made the big plunge to the Canon 5D in 2006. It took me a while to learn how to take decent pictures, that reached my expectations of quality, and now I am starting to feel confident in my photography and processing. Also I have been a Moderator on a different photo site, and to tell you the truth, I have been reluctant to post to other sites. I am over that now! :lol:

I can assure you, that I will be here more often in the future, and you can expect to see more of my pictures! That could be good or bad for you, depending on the quality of my shots. ;)

Thanks again for all your comments, and I appreciate your constructive criticism. It feels good to belong!

Best regards,
Roy Stuart

PS: Here is another shot taken in the same area with my 20D.
Canon_17-09-2006-077.JPG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back