first lightning shot ,

machine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
well i finally got a good storm , had to take them out my front window , but i got a few nice ones

the "time" feature on the R1 is great for this type of shooting , the only down side is the dam buffer is so crappy , if you get a good shot you have to wait for it to process and i missed a few really good ones
but this one was dead center , so close it over exposed aevery thing but i played in PS and made it a little easier to see

for reference on size i was in the 2nd story of the house and that tree branch you see is about other 10 feet above me
this thing was thick
63243567.zcu3qBDA.DSC02328resize.jpg

Wow, that's awesome! Very good job, especially for your first try! I'm impressed!

yea it was very close . i was sad cause i didnt think i could save it .

while waiting for my camera to "procese " i think i missed alot of the good ones lol

wow, that's pretty amazing... nice capture.

Very cool!! Im not brave enough to try that yet! LOL!

thanks ,
i must admit though i took these form inside lol , still not ready to go outside and do it although i was tempted to .

need to make a shelter for the camera though

Great capture of the bolt and with most of them so close they usually can wash out an entire image and you have to mess with them to get them back so you can see the actual strike.

Great shot, now only if you could have gotten the whole thing in the picture it would be awesome! It can't always happen though and for your first shot that is definately a good one!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back