First live concert shots C&C

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
last night was my first live concert and the photog pit was packed for some reason lol. i learned quite a bit. have a lot of photos i like, but will post them a few at a time i think haha
ht622r.jpg

28rzfoo.jpg

35b9en7.jpg

14szc3p.jpg

2qdv0j7.jpg

2qu7kgw.jpg

1zlgpdx.jpg

2q24w8g.jpg

thanks! i saw it on my lcd and was like holy crap haha.

edit- not sure how big i can blow it up. i have a d40 lol

lol yeah i love that pic! WoW. Others are nice as well. But the 2nd one :thumbs up:

thanks a lot. means a ton. this was my first of many shows and i really wasnt expecting anything good from it haha

I really like the 2nd pic as well
icon_arrow.gif

The B&W one is nice too. You were lucky you weren't crushed. I am a big rock fan, but had never been to a concert. I went to see Incubus at the 9:30 Club in DC. I thought that all the moshing and crowd surfing had played out. I wish you could have gotten a pic of that. Two "sista girls" caught up in the middle of the mosh pit. I thought I was gonna die :lol: We were separated and I didn't see my friend till the end of the show. She got pushed all the way to the front. I still had the best time. I wish I could of had my D90 then. Great pics TylerF!

Thanks everyone. I used my d40 with the kit lens and a sb600. My settings were all over the place lol.

I have a bunch more I just have to edit them a bit but my computer won't stay on long enough haha

#4, 5, and 8 are my fav's! Good job. :thumbup:

Thanks guys! I'm happy to see a wide range of results lol

Most reactions

Back