First Macro attempts

Fingers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
70-300 lens with a single macro filter on the end, 2 bedside lamps, little buds less than 1 cm across..... and some supprise guests. :)

The little creatures were not noticable till they came to life during the session and to the naked eye were little more than specs of dust!

IMG_3331.JPG

IMG_3317.JPG

tn_IMG_3316.JPG

tn_IMG_3325.JPG

IMG_3342.JPG

IMG_3333.JPG

Tips to improve very welcome. I wondered about reversing a prime lens on the end of the 70-300?

Apart from the fact that with the light coming from your bedside lamp you got too warm a colour temperature here (photos all appear yellow), I know how much you must have enjoyed your little macro session and more so how much you must have enjoyed your surprise over capturing those tiny little "guests". (Knowing that my flower had such "guests", and knowing they'd be living next to my bed, would have made me make the flower move to another room, though ;)). You focused really well and must have a very steady hand to pull these off as well in lamp light!!!

I have tried the reversed lens thing before, but never a reversed lens at the end of the macro settings of my 70-300-lens...!

the bugs make me feel itchy....lol!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back