First Maternity Shoot (C&C)

Thanks!

#4 I wouldn't have used the belt, or would have used one slightly narrower. It looks very uncomfortable and unnatural. In fact her whole body says "THIS HURTS". It seems like it would be very awkward, like she is really bracing herself on her left arm. Very nice setting though!

Yes, one thing I learned from this shoot is to have more control over the model's wardrobe.

1. The belt on her stomach is very distracting...annoying rather. Shots over exposed I think.

2. Aside from the *cup* in the window ( on the dash) of the truck being slightly distracting... I really love this pose/shot!

3. I was trying to figure out if the bridge was leaning or the picture..lol I love the natural, kicked back pose to this shot.

4. seems over exposed..mainly the water.

5. absolutely LOVE this shot.. the horses in the BG, and the way she posed in this shot goes very nicely... this is my favorite out of the set.

6. Aside from the horse's crusty eyes ( which can easily be cleaned up) this shot is just too cute... very Unique Maternity shot!

Overall, I really think you did an amazing job with this shoot.. and if i were the client id be pleased too! Good Job!;)

Most reactions

Back