First Maternity Shoot

misol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did my first maternity shoot this week. I work with almost exclusively children, so this was my first time working with just an adult. Well there was a baby there, but it isnt the same. Its very different working with an adult, it takes alot more work to get them comfortable in front of a camera. Even compared to teens. So the mom-to-be was a bit camera shy so I worked a long time to get her to open up. She wanted some for in-laws and some just for them. I used natural window light and played around with some different looks. The mom knew it was my first (I shot for free, charging for photos). Here are my favorites, I would love some C&C.

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0714bw.jpg

* sorry they seem on the small side, if needed I can correct that. I didnt sharpen any for web

These have never been "my thing" and it's a little hard to judge on the teeny images, but that being said I found 2 and 5 very appealing... particularly 2 overall, but I really liked the light in 5.

I love #4. It's almost like she's already playing with the baby! #5 is beautiful as well!

You did a great job on these.

I think you did a great job. I love 3 4 & 5.

LOL twocolor, she totally was! The baby was kicking and she was poking her. It was too cute

thanks everyone for the feedback. I was more difficult then I expected (working with an adult, I have a good repport with kids so that's alot easier) but I hope to do more adult work

Most reactions

New Topics

Back