First model shoot

ARL0886

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
did my first shoot with a model the other day in a studio. here are a few samples. I used a soft box for my key light with an umbrella fill. any feedback?

Usually when I think model I think there is focus on something fashion wise. These are decent portraits though. The shadow kinda bugs me a little bit in the first one.

Not bad for your first time. I like the first two much more than the last.

And also, I see dust spots...time to clean your sensor.

I see the dust spots as well. I dont care for the first one much, she looks angry and the harsh shadow on the background is distracting.

I love the second one, very nice and the lighting is perfect.

The last one I like as well, I would suggest a reflector on the shadowed side of her face to bounce some light back on there and I would crop in a bit tighter.

Overall, nice work...especially for your first time, very impressive!

I like the second one best. I am a noob but I like the photo. Good Job (IMO).

i like the second one better.....the first one she looks like she's going to punch me in the face.....plus i keep thinking why she has her purse on....:)

i like the second one better.....the first one she looks like she's going to punch me in the face.....plus i keep thinking why she has her purse on....:)

Agreed with the purse. The first thing I thought was "Ummm, why is this purse in the picture? Is it a Coach shoot?" I don't care much for her facial expression in the first or last...way too angry...but she has nice fine hair, i would have used a fan to add the wind blown look to the second one, which i LOVE the lighting in. Overall good job for the first time, impressive. =):thumbup:

Most reactions

Back