luckydog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cracked-lenz.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi gang,

I have been asked by a guy at work to take some photos for him. The subject is his hotted up car and some 18yo friend of his sprawled all over it in her bikini. Yeah i know it sounds like a crappy assignment, so i jumped at the chance :)

My questions are....
Does anyone have a copy of a model release that they find good? I have never needed to use one and feel that in this case it would be very wise.

Also does anyone have any advice for the shoot? Unfortunately the only accessories i have for the camera are a few filters (warm, uv, cir-pol) and my trusty tripod, which i am thinking i won't use much so i can move around more. It's an outdoor, near the beach shoot and if i get my way mid/late afternoon time. I'm thinking let her do what she wants so that she looks comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera and then maybe try a few set shots towards the end. Any other ideas???

Thanks in advance :)

Bring two large peices of white board or foam core board as reflectors. Make all the diff. Maybe silver dashboard protector.

she's probably going to need some direction, dont be afraid to guide her ... make sure what she's wearing compliments the color of the car ... dont forget to make her stick her "bottom" out :lol:

have him tell her to bring at leat 3 outfit changes and wear nice shoes :D

You sound like you're in over your head. Better let me take this one.

BTW, no real hot rod owner would let someone crawl all over their car...no matter how good looking.

Mteroshane obviously has sour grapes..... . :lmao:

Watch out for what's reflecting in that car. You might not notice it during the shoot but it could be YOU, which could be a spoiler. Use those filters to dampen that car's reflection!!!

And have a blast!!!

forgot to mention ... a lot of models tell me that some photographers arent much help in giving feedback...

so if she gives a good pose ... something like, "great, now turn to the left slightly ... fabulous" ..... however u would say that :) .... they feed off of it and makes them do a better job .... so give positive feedback and chat with her for at least 10 mins or so before shooting to get a feel for her personality and aleviate her "stage fright" ... if she feels more connected to u ... she's more likely to give u what you're looking for

bringing a little radio or the car stereo on would be a lot of help too

Most reactions

New Topics

Back