First Model Shoots

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
And here it is, a friend asked me to do pictures for her website, and these are the images I managed to come up with, they arent all here as I havent asked the others if its ok to post here, and only managed to get one photo to be posted out of one of the girls (and some of her photos are great)

Zoey_small2.jpg

Zoey_small.jpg

Owner of the website and person who hired me, also a good friend.

Vanessa_small4.jpg

Girl I only managed to get one photo out of...but I love this one too, although I feel the others were better

Jay_pen.jpg

Jay_small.jpg

The maker of the website, and personally id say one of the best models of the lot, easy to work with and he knew what to do almost, well done buddy!

Please guys tell me how to make these better and what I missed...would really appreciate it...

***numero uno and the last one are great
***one could have been a bit unexposed but its ok
too strong light from the right (through the window?)
*but it's ok, but that would make it perfect for me, you know.

great stuff.

nice work Arty! the last two are my favorites. why not pick one and put it in critique?

Good job on these Artemis. Not the usual model poses which to me is great, as I find myself getting tired of the cliched model shoots. Like the way you framed the subjects.

Thanks guys, im hoping to be able to get a few more up but we will have to see.

And yes JonMikal, I was planning to put one in critique...

The last one is my favorite.... if only the lighting from the right wasn't so bright. This would have help the entire shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back