First national cover!

I guess this means we can all say we knew you back when, before you were shooting covers, letting it all go to your head (oops, that's from being a moderator!).

Seriously though...nice photo, lovely accomplishment, go feel proud. And then go shoot another cover.

Hey, cool beans!!! Good for you,man!
Thanks Derrel, appreciate that!
Congratulations, John!
Thanks Brian!
Congrats!!! :D
Cheers!
I guess this means we can all say we knew you back when, before you were shooting covers, letting it all go to your head (oops, that's from being a moderator!).

Seriously though...nice photo, lovely accomplishment, go feel proud. And then go shoot another cover.
:lol: Thanks dude!

OUTstanding, John! And well deserved. Your portrait work of some of the older military gents should find their way to a magazine somewhere as well, they are one of my all-time favorite series.

Just don't forget us little people now that you're famous! :D

Super-Duper Congratulations John !!

Congrats John! (For a minute there, I thought you were at the Royal Military college in my town, I was about to get really pissed that I didn't know you were in town. But you weren't. So we're all good)

Congrats, I can see that well deserved smile all the way from across the country :)
Cheers! :)
OUTstanding, John! And well deserved. Your portrait work of some of the older military gents should find their way to a magazine somewhere as well, they are one of my all-time favorite series.

Just don't forget us little people now that you're famous! :D
Thank-you Sharon!
Congrats.
Thanks Ron!
Super-Duper Congratulations John !!
Thank-kindly fellow Nikonian!
Awesome John, congratulations! It was well deserved :1247:
Thanks Raj!!!
Oh what a feeling........you must have. Congrats! :)
I might have to confess to a little internal happiness! ;)
There ya go! :1219:
Congrats!
Thanks much, Keith!
Congrats John! (For a minute there, I thought you were at the Royal Military college in my town, I was about to get really pissed that I didn't know you were in town. But you weren't. So we're all good)
Well, for that I'm glad! ;) Thanks Barb!

Okay, it's not Time, Newsweek or Sport's Illustrated, but it is still a national magazine. Veritas is the magazine of the Royal Military College of Canada...

Veritas.JPG

Interestingly enough, the magazine editor found the image right here on TPF in my post back here.
John that is one great picture. It's easy to see why it was chosen. Congrats. Ed

Congrats!!!

Congrat's.
'at's a braw hielan' laddie!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back