Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by anubis404, Aug 3, 2008.
Some nice work there; you've got a good eye, but I think it needs to devleop a little further.
C&C per req:
1. Needs to be leveled, large dark area in trees by field/meadow image left is rather distracting.
2. Nice colours, perhaps a little over-exposed. When using elements like the path, try and compose so that they take the eye to the middle of the image rather than along one side and out.
3. Much better composition, but at least 1/2 - 2/3 stop over-exposed.
4. Nice, but again, over-exposed. This type of shot works best when the sun is somewhere else altogether.
5. Nice shed...
6. Exposure extremes; this would be better shot at a different time of day with less bright sun, resulting in fewer dark shadows.
7. As per 6
Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.
Many of your photos are over sharpened. you can see glowing trees, shadows, etc.
The 2nd and 3rd are good but the rest are too heavy (i mean the subject doesn't pops out of the photo). Generally watch your post processing.
Separate names with a comma.