Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Manual
1' '6
f/4.6
ISO 1000
50mm

3555893734_e664a883c5_o.jpg

The flow of the line of the subject is kind of interesting in an abstractish sort of way, but it's otherwise not a terribly exciting shot for me, personally.

The longer exposure on leaves can be tough too... too short and obviously you won't get them... a little longer and you just have some motion blur... if you went all the way you could possibly get even more abstract.

Still, night photography is wicked cool. One of my favorite things and WELL worth pursuing. Keep at it.

I actually really like it! Its extremely simple, but at the same time it looks like it'd be a pain in the you know where to try and replicate it! (And it would make one sweet desktop wallpaper!)

I think this is really cool for an abstract shot. One of my favorite visual things is the light fall-off on tree leaves from the illumination of streetlights. I don't know why but I love it. Great work!

like others, im really digging the abtract feel of this shot.

if it were mine, i would consider an atypical crop and go with a really wide format...cropping out much of the empty black space above and below the treeline.

cool shot!

Thanks for the comments peeps!

When doing long exposure shots you should use the lowest ISO setting your camera has to help control noise in your images.

Interesting shot.

Most reactions

Back