Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
100_4265_2.jpg

It was harder to get her cloths off than it was to get her infront of the camera :lol:

i don't get the dial on the right side - those don't look like your typical shutter speeds (??)

i know its canon, my guess is that it is the AE-1 Program i got that one and i kinda looks like that i think.

i would never do such a thing to a canon ae-1 unless i was replacing the film holder that is

you pull up on the film rewind knob and that opens the back door.

i would never do such a thing to a canon ae-1 unless i was replacing the film holder that is

This thing was junk. it was mechnically totaled. Nothing worked properly at all, the meter cable was snapped, mirror linkage is toast and many more, so I figured I would tear it down and use the cosmedic parts for a test run on a paint job. If it looks as good as I hope I intend to paint my functioning AE-1.

"How do you get the dang film outta this sucker?"

Prolly a rehtorical question but...That little threaded peice sticking out of the far end, that is where the rewind knob goes, just pull, after the film is rewound of course ;). Even with out the knob it self it still works to release the back just fine.

Here's My AE-1, My Dial is in a Different Location...hmm. I'm trying to find a year on this thing! And My dial is Shutter speed!

3077493837_37890447c9.jpg

3078326014_3659e13cf7.jpg

Last edited:
Dammit!!! Where are the boobies!!!!!!!! Another misleading thread title!!! Who wants to see a nake camera... LOL

Most reactions

Back