First Nude shoot

Here's My AE-1, My Dial is in a Different Location...hmm. I'm trying to find a year on this thing! And My dial is Shutter speed!

3077493837_37890447c9.jpg

3078326014_3659e13cf7.jpg

the bodies production run was from 1976 to 1984 and little was changed, Your Dial is in the right place. If you look you can see the exposure counter right behind the shutter button. That is the dial you are seeing in my shot. I've got two AE-1's and I bought one for my GF. That is a nice clean AE-1 you have there, if it works as good as it looks you should take it out and use it.

Here is my still assembled and working AE-1
100_2904.jpg

Here is my GF's AE-1
100_3933.jpg

Last edited:
It works like it's brand new. It was my Dad's camera and it's been left in a hard case for 20-something years. Here's what I have for it:

3079606723_cacf0da5e9_b.jpg

That FD 100-200 is absolutely wonderful IMHO, I'm not much for zoom lenses but I use that one more than any other zoom lens.

I have shots through mine posted in Here

"How do you get the dang film outta this sucker?"
you pull up on the film rewind knob and that opens the back door.
He was obviously making a funny. Notice the quotations, as in, he's not really asking this question, but he's posing it rhetorically in response to the image. Now picture someone disassembling their AE1 like this to get the film out.

Is it funny now?

Most reactions

Back