First outing with the 55-200 **local geese**

NateS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today was my first chance to go out and shoot with my new (to me) 55-200 non-vr. Images are pretty sharp for a lens that cost me $110 shipped. Oh these are with a decent crop too. If it wasn't so muddy I could have gotten closer and sharper images.

2bcf32f0.jpg

c6b13d11.jpg

c3fdecba.jpg

2fb0af87.jpg

74019065.jpg

7380cde3.jpg

1e647f1c.jpg

8. Goodbye
829e866b.jpg

I'm just a noob around here, but they look very good to me. Again I don't know what/if you could have done anything to make them better, but I would be happy with the way they turned out.

I like the pose in #2 and the blue&water in #5.

Thanks for sharing.

THanks for the comments. I'm really liking this lens so far. Great bargain I think.

amazing bargain for that price with that quality. great shots the clarity is just spot on

The color is great, very sharp to. Do they make an equivlent for Canon of your $110 lens?

I like what you have in #6 & #8 best. The blue of the water in most of them is really vivid - miss seeing those kind of blues around here right now.

#6 almost looks like a diagonal mirror image with one goose in light and the other in shadow - really interesting since I can't see where the line of shade starts.

I love the angle of the goose's head in #8, great title for that one. After seeing the rest of the geese in such blue water, it's neat to see what other reflections you caught in the same surface. The more I look @ #8 the more I like it, nice stuff!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back