First paid shoot in years!

I love your retouch on the eyes of the baby. On my monitor though it makes it a little more orangey -did you turn up the saturatin to make his eyes more blue maybe... That works but I think it makes his skintones darker.
DSC_0167II.jpg

LaFoto: Thanks for the input, I really appreciate it. Yes, I have overcome my bad day! :blushing: My sister is getting married tomorrow and I am in the wedding and helping shoot it so I'm a little stressed (read: REALLY stressed.) No, it was not my idea, by the way but I just guess I don't really know how to say no to my sister!

JJM: I spot lightened the eyes and changed the color temp of the overall picture to be a lot cooler instead of warmer. Funny, on my monitor and the one I'm on right now the skin looks less orange/red. Not sure!? His skin tone is definitely more true to my edited photo than any other, though.

I agree with comments on #1 background, but additionally I think they have a forced look of comfort when you compare their facial expressions on #3.

On #2, one foot or two can be debatable, but the DOF is really nice.

seriously, qft.
I'm not familiar with that one, but if it is to say "Thou shall not comment if you're having a bad day", I agree.

#2 is very nice. i love #3, and would've loved it more had mom been a little closer :)

i agree with jimmyjaceymom though, the re-touch looks more orangey on my computer. i do like it lighter however!

Thanks for the input, everyone!

Now that I'm back on my monitor, I *do* see the orange-y tint to the retouch shot and your's looks much nicer, JJM. I'll play around with it later. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back