First photo evAr!!!! C&C.

The insufferable injustices that this forum has faced has caused me to mock other relentlessly by posting my obviously beginner level work in the correct forum where it needs to be.

"Remind people this is the beginners forum!" the mods have cried out. But. It. Doesn't. Work.

We relentlessly labor to remind people and yet the mock us and cry foul. "There's lightin in your photo!"

"But I don't get any views in the regular gallery!"

And this is the reply we've been suffering with for the longest time. You know what I say? Give them Hell! Post the best of the best in the dumping grounds and act the fool! Let God sort them out.

I don't get it...Are you starving for attention or are you trying to be a prophet of some kind? Either way...I love the drama! :sexywink:

FAKE AND GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111 BIGEST FAIL EVAR!!!! Troll

Last edited:
The insufferable injustices that this forum has faced has caused me to mock other relentlessly by posting my obviously beginner level work in the correct forum where it needs to be.

"Remind people this is the beginners forum!" the mods have cried out. But. It. Doesn't. Work.

We relentlessly labor to remind people and yet the mock us and cry foul. "There's lightin in your photo!"

"But I don't get any views in the regular gallery!"

And this is the reply we've been suffering with for the longest time. You know what I say? Give them Hell! Post the best of the best in the dumping grounds and act the fool! Let God sort them out.

I work in an IT deparment for the government. I sit around for approximately 7 and a half hours a day waiting for reliable Windows machines to not break.

I don't get it...Are you starving for attention or are you trying to be a prophet of some kind? Either way...I love the drama! :sexywink:

Yeah, I am on a phone, so you beat me to it. So, I edited.

Speech recognition. Download an app. 42. Towels, Dolphins, and Infinite Improbability Drives.

If you're going to quote me...The least you could do is quote me correctly - lol. You put your reply inside my quote...What the hell? You sound like a crazy person! If you're not on drugs, I think you should be. If you are on drugs, I think its time to back off just a touch...LoL. No offence! Crazy people can be brilliant! Keep on keeping on brother...

If you were a real man you would be 100% sure. I guess internet musings dont do it for her. FAIL.

If you're going to quote me...The least you could do is quote me correctly - lol. You put your reply inside my quote...What the hell? You sound like a crazy person! If you're not on drugs, I think you should be. If you are on drugs, I think its time to back off just a touch...LoL. No offence! Crazy people can be brilliant! Keep on keeping on brother...

I don't need drugs to get to where I'm going.

I agree with Jason.

FAKE AND GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111 BIGEST FAIL EVAR!!!!

Seriously, Brianna is very real and I'm 99% sure she likes dudes.

You should put out more pics of her feet.

She has no legs.

Here you are folks.

Hot girl, planned parenthood. Teehee.

I'm in this one:

If you were a real man you would be 100% sure. I guess internet musings dont do it for her. FAIL.

Don. Would. Have. Killed. Me.

I do better at the Maverick than the wingman. I actually remember the girl's name and what she looked like from last night. I even got her phone number.

No no no, you're wing. You take the ugly one.

I have to be sooooooo drunk for that. I have extremely high standards for the first 1/4 of the bottle.

Did you intentionally clip the toe of her shoe? BANISHED...to the beginners forum!!!may god have mercy on your soul.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back