First photo evAr!!!! C&C.

I love this. I'll take #78, thanks for the chance!

I love this. I'll take #78, thanks for the chance!

You're completely ruining this beautiful day of burning DVDs. Go home.

Heh. This is why I'd be feeding you booze while drinking iced tea.

How ugly are we talking here?

Not the 10. Her friend.

Like, a 7? Because anything worse than a 6 is going to take roofies and make sure you put a lot of them in my drinks.

(insert every post by Village Idiot in this thread)
Why do you write like you actually have any level of intelligence? It seems that you have already acknowledged who you are when you joined this board.

I change my guess to #108.

Again, thanks for the chance, it is very generous of you.

Why do you write like you actually have any level of intelligence? It seems that you have already acknowledged who you are when you joined this board.

Are you still angry because you haven't figured out the difference between a photo that's a snapshot and a photo that isn't?

I can't believe the audacity you people have...

Are you blind, or are you just blind?

The insufferable injustices that this forum has faced has caused me to mock other relentlessly by posting my obviously beginner level work in the correct forum where it needs to be.

"Remind people this is the beginners forum!" the mods have cried out. But. It. Doesn't. Work.

We relentlessly labor to remind people and yet the mock us and cry foul. "There's lightin in your photo!"

"But I don't get any views in the regular gallery!"

And this is the reply we've been suffering with for the longest time. You know what I say? Give them Hell! Post the best of the best in the dumping grounds and act the fool! Let God sort them out.

The insufferable injustices that this forum has faced has caused me to mock other relentlessly by posting my obviously beginner level work in the correct forum where it needs to be.

"Remind people this is the beginners forum!" the mods have cried out. But. It. Doesn't. Work.

We relentlessly labor to remind people and yet the mock us and cry foul. "There's lightin in your photo!"

And this is the reply we've been suffering with for the longest time. You know what I say? Give them Hell! Post the best of the best in the dumping grounds and act the fool! Let God sort them out.

Are you looking for sympathy? Cry somewhere else.

Edit in response to your most recent post:
The expression on her face was one that can not be exactly replicated again. Therefore it relied on timing. Face the facts.

Fact: You take pictures like a two year old.

Good bye.

Good evening,The Photo Forum. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of the everyday routine, the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration - whereby those important events of the past, usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, are celebrated with a nice holiday - I thought we could mark this November the fifth, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat.

There are, of course, those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now orders are being shouted into telephones and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this forum, isn't there?

Cruelty and injustice...intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance, coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those who are more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable. But again, truth be told...if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War. Terror. Disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you and in your panic, you turned to the now High Chancellor Unknown Owners. He promised you order. He promised you peace. And all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.

Last night, I sought to end that silence. Last night, I destroyed the The Beginners' Forum & Photo Gallery to remind this forum of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago, a great moderator wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice and freedom are more than words - they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you, then I would suggest that you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek...then I ask you to stand beside me, one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament. And together, we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever, be forgot!

Clever as always. I guess if I am a noob, I belong here right? Which kinda makes your whole tirade pointless.

You've stumped me. When I hit quote, I see this ^

When I look at your post, I see this:
** waits for villiages exceedingly cryptic and convoluted response**
Anyways,

Are you still angry because you haven't figured out the difference between a photo that's a snapshot and a photo that isn't?

Looks like you're the one getting your panties ruffled.

Please continue though, I love reading/participating in threads like these. As I said, it is very generous of you and we all owe you thanks. Every village needs an idiot. :thumbup:

I can't believe the audacity you people have...

Looks like you're the one getting your panties ruffled.

Please continue though, I love reading/participating in threads like these. As I said, it is very generous of you and we all owe you thanks. Every village needs an idiot. :thumbup:

Face palm.

Hey snapshot, join the game and play along.:er:

Serioously...what's with these people and not getting the wings? BISCUIT!!!

When was the last time you saw a 10 out with a 6?

Never heard of the hot girl, ugly girl syndrome?

I guess I just go to the right places.

Like, a 7? Because anything worse than a 6 is going to take roofies and make sure you put a lot of them in my drinks.

Are we getting off topic here?

Whens the last time I saw a 10?

I saw a pretty strong 9 on Saturday.

Never heard of the hot girl, ugly girl syndrome?

I guess I just go to the right places.

Are we getting off topic here?

Whens the last time I saw a 10?

I saw a pretty strong 9 on Saturday.

I went to bed with a 9 once...but for some reason I woke up next to a 2.

Seriously though, I came downstairs to put my boots on for work and there was a naked girl sprawled out on the couch. No idea who she was...

Face palm.
Smartest thing you've said/done all day.

Actually, it was probably using precision to remove 37.0 from about 20,000.

Don't you have anything better to do? Go bug Darrel.

Friggin wings...

YOURZ MUMZ ARE 1 OUT OF 10 . I KNOW COZ I'M STALKING THEM.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back