First photos in raw

rbraden

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi. I am brand new to this forum, and brand new to a dslr, and brand new to raw format. These are some experimental shots, and I haven't really done any editing to them. Just looking for some criticism and suggestions.
Thanks
0CRW_0948_RJU-med.jpg

2091CRW_0964_RJU-med.jpg

2091CRW_0965_RJU-med.jpg

2091CRW_0952_RJU-med.jpg

pretty shots. try shooting some stuff that's closer and can give you a better focus. objects, plants, buildings. those are easier to critique too! :)

Welcome to ThePhotoForum.

Nice photos here. Nothing much can be said ... to see such sunset phenomenon in reality must feel great! I best like the second photo. Unfortunately, the fact that you took these as RAW files does no longer show here, compressed as they are.

if you are gonna shoot raw than you should get around and process them. there is no point in shooting raw (and in some cases raw files look desaturated and without contrast) if you don't intend to adjust them.

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment. I didn't realize the compression would not allow you to see the difference. Sburatorul, I did actually make some adjustments to brightness, contrast, white bal. etc. in the Canon software. I meant nothing has been done in ps or anything. Sorry.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back