First Photos With D70

TUX424

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Guy and Gals i just got a Nikon D70 in the mail today so i went out for the first test shoot. Please C&C on this photos always looking to improve.

DSC_2956.jpg

DSC_2965.jpg

PS none of these photos have had anything done to them.

Last edited:
are my photos that bad that no one has anything to say
:(

1) Great tonal range and OK composition, though the tree on the right is distracting. It would be better at a wider angle.

2) Meh. I'm not feeling it. Try making your lines vertical and waiting until the sun is well behind the building. Also would be better at a wider angle.

3) OK composition, but set your white balance to "shade" so that you get warmer colours.

i was shooting in A mode aperture mode
im trying to learn how to use the D70 without the auto modes

I like the first shot.

As far as 2nd and 3rd, I could not find your point of interest. In other words, there was something that you thought was interesting about the scenes, but I could not see it.

1 is nice, I like the colors.

2 & 3 are just boring.

I LOVE the blue sky in the first one.
My suggestion?
Clone OUT that tree on the right, and crop just a hair off the top.

by no means do I know what I'm talking about but...

1 is a decent shot love the clear blue sky, 2 and 3 don't say much. my eyes aren't really drawn anywhere special, i just looks like a 2 demensial scene and I'm a little put off by the framing in them.

ya i understand what everyone is saying i really just liked the colors that the sun made behind the building in picture #2 but ya fixing picture #1 will be easy and i dont even know why i put picture #3 up i dont really like

Love the sky in #1

Most reactions

New Topics

Back