Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Be nice... :D

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

I think the last photo is your strongest. I'm not a fan of the on camera flash so the first ones to me don't look like they're harnessing the power of your camera. The last shot though is well composed, well lit and all of the leaves contrast nicely with the background lighting. Couple of drawbacks to that photo are that the leaves are dusty, the soil spots on the inside distract the eye, and there is a spider web connecting a couple of them. I think it's a really beautiful shot though. If you use natural lighting as well as you did in the last photo with the first few, you'd have some really great shots. Keep it up!

Some seem a tad underexposed. I would bump up the ISO to see if you can get a better exposure. Remember this, the light you see from your own eye is much better than the light your camera sees.

Remember to focus on the eyes. You focused on the dogs nose. On the girl the focus appears to be half way down her nose so the eyes look a little soft.

Sorry for the OT but what kind of dog is that? It looks like mine except, mine has spots on his nose... I always thought he was a mutt, I've never seen a dog who looked so similar before.

Turn that flash off. Pretty puppy. :) Love Aussie Shepherds.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back