First Photoshoot with D5000

Purpose is that nobody will find out who you are... respect the privacy man

Am I missing something?

I always wonder over the painted over license plate numbers.

What's the purpose of that?

Do you understand the hoops someone would have to go through to find out who the owner of a car is by license plate? and that anyone that see's you drive down the road can see that plate and do the same thing?

Am I missing something?

I always wonder over the painted over license plate numbers.

What's the purpose of that?

with a couple dollars you can easily track someone lisence plate number and get their adress, and to most people who cares its a honda but to others its an easy way to make a couple bucks. just go on any honda forum and most of them will have their own sections for stolen cars just becasue there are so many. took 2 secs to find http://www.peoplepublicrecords.org/index.php?xpath=dmv&gclid=CPGd06K_h6ICFUjE3AodcCmuVQ

What do you do when you're just driving down the street every day and hundreds of people see your license plate number?

Doesn't add up at this end.

What do you do when you're just driving down the street every day and hundreds of people see your license plate number?

Doesn't add up at this end.

well theres obviously only so much you can do to stop people from seeing your plates, but you might as well do what you can. why drive around looking for cars to steal when you can just search the internet for 5 mins because people are to lazy or dont think they need to block their plates. its easy picking for thievs that way.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back