First Photoshop Tutorial

agompert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.agphotoart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just got done working on my first Photoshop Tutorial. I plan on doing an entire series breaking down the entire process, but thought I would go ahead and share this one. Let me know what you think.

Here is the Photoshop Tutorial.

Feedback is appreciated.

I didn't care for it for two reasons - one technical, one personal.

Personal - that music was really annoying, a voice-over with intent and methods would have been much better
Technical - very few techniques or tools demonstrated, not nearly an exposition of what can be done.
It looked like 'healing brush' is the magic ingredient.

I'm afraid it's wasn't more then amusing for me to watch.
1. It seems like a strange place to start the first of a series of Photoshop tutorials.
2. A tutorial is supposed to be instructional. You didn't "explain" anything. You merely showed your skill at retouching a portrait. Very nice BTW

Myself...I'm STILL looking for the hole to put the film in

Yep! Start by explaining how the interface is organized, how to access Adobe Community Help, set Preferences, do to do image ingestion/output, color management, etc.

I didn't care for it for two reasons - one technical, one personal.

Personal - that music was really annoying, a voice-over with intent and methods would have been much better
Technical - very few techniques or tools demonstrated, not nearly an exposition of what can be done.
It looked like 'healing brush' is the magic ingredient.

Thanks for the feedback, I should have been a little more clear about the purpose. The reason that this one had the music instead of voice was it was just showing the entire process real quickly. I am currently working on explaining all of the details using actual voice and breaking the steps down.

So far I have got two more up here:

skin retouching and brightening eyes

Let me know if I'm on the right track with what you all are looking for or if I need to go even more basic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back