First pic with Oly E-M1

tssupremacy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

Rockin' my E-M1 all over the place. Love this thing!

Here's my first publishable exposure (hope the link works):
Portfolio - Ponder Photography

Anyone else using the E-M1? Any tips for a (relatively) newbie?

Cheers
Scotty

care to share your lens choice and about your handle on the em1? I'm looking into to purchasing one very soon and would like to hear some feedback from someone who has used it. I think your shots are very nice and sharp. I enjoyed the contrast in the photograph with all the guys fishing and the one with the hand drawing. It's creative and the perspective is right.

care to share your lens choice and about your handle on the em1? I'm looking into to purchasing one very soon and would like to hear some feedback from someone who has used it. I think your shots are very nice and sharp. I enjoyed the contrast in the photograph with all the guys fishing and the one with the hand drawing. It's creative and the perspective is right.

You will find lotsa feedback here:

Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review

care to share your lens choice..

I've got the 12-50mm kit lens which is a good all-rounder, goes really wide and also has a macro function. This week I bought the 45mm f1.8 prime and I absolutely love it! In my opinion, this is a must-have lens for m43 users. Massively sharp and super creamy bokeh. Just done a trip to Melbourne and will post some shots soon!

Most reactions

Back