First Pics Australia Rainforest Holiday

Wozza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.nzgamer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Going to upload a few pics a day, took a whole heap of photo's - here are the first four. All shots on my trusty Canon 20d.
2623247834_836fbbc211.jpg

Rivermouth out to the sea. Heaps of light so a quick handheld shot with fast shutter at f13 ISO 100.

2622685709_38c4aecc48.jpg

Shot into the sunlight so was taken f22, I did use a Tripod, edited the curves and added a vignette with a big brush on a new layer - repeat a couple of times with each layer being somewhere near 2% for transparancy.

2623196938_309e887b79.jpg

This is an HDR from 3 exposures, blended in Artizen and then curves and resize in photoshop.

2623587168_524491a597.jpg

I like this, bit of a candid shot. The exposure and DOF washed out the backgroud well enough with only a little slotch needing a swift cloning and then a curves adjustment.

Hope you enjoyed the pics, keep a look out as I'll be making a heap of topics around here with Crocodiles, Parrots, Train Rides and a Balloon trip over the rainforest. ;)

Please leave any comments or crits here. Feedback is appreciated as are crits as I'm always keen to learn but of course can't reshoot. ;)

Last edited:
Wonderful shots! Those clouds in pic #2 look dangerous! :lol:

nice so you shot hdr's and joined them to make one great image, sorry im a noob but i want to know if i should start shooting raw instead of jpegs.

They are good and make me look forward to your next installment. I was at first expecting to see a lot more green when I read where you spent your holidays, but maybe all the green is yet to come? ;)

Most reactions

Back