first pics ever!!! d70s

stumpjumper21

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
c and c please!

undergroundap.blogspot.com -- the only pics there yet ;)

eh lets go in order
1: could have a little more composition but yea it wasnt great conditions bright sun so the subject cant comfortably have there face lit up(not the best wording)

2: I like the idea but the swich for some reason looks a tid bit out of focous, and the white balance could be better. These could be the result of my monitor.

3: dont know at all what im supose to be looking at and you might want to not use a strobe just use a tripod and the natural lighting.

4: I like the lighting looks good and the background isn't too distracting and again you could add more composition.

5: not bad seems a tid bit dark i would want to look at my histogram and look at the light levels.

6:Could have been a really nice shot but its blurry, too long of an exposure not to have a steady base at least a desk. But I don't know you might have wanted it like this because you put it online.

Yea and just one thing I noticed is that allot of your pictures have a noticeable amount of grain I asked someone else that isn't a photographer and they didn't see any so I might be just me. So you might want to check your ISO.

So thats all I can think of and if im technically wrong about something im sory but I have only been doing this for about a year now. Hope I helped!

Last edited:
Congrats on the D70S! Awesome camera!

I'd comment but I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaay too lazy to go to an external link. :) I'll anxiously await seeing your pics here, though!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back