TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C & C welcome!!!

IMG_0398adjusted2-1.jpg

IMG_0272adjusted.jpg

IMG_0283adjusted.jpg

I think these are really cute, but appear a bit snapshotish (not really a word) :confused:

I'd like to see her left arm stretched out... made more to look like she is soaking up the sunlight, or feeling the wind blow across her skin. As is, it looks like she is trying to protect herself from the wind.

#2 & #3

Move her chair to your right to get the window out of your frame, then photograph her from a higher view point and shoot from either a tad to the left, or right to get more of an angle. Right now, the bottom of her shoes are the main focal point for me.

She's adorable! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

CP

I think these are really cute, but appear a bit snapshotish (not really a word) :confused:

I'd like to see her left arm stretched out... made more to look like she is soaking up the sunlight, or feeling the wind blow across her skin. As is, it looks like she is trying to protect herself from the wind.

#2 & #3

Move her chair to your right to get the window out of your frame, then photograph her from a higher view point and shoot from either a tad to the left, or right to get more of an angle. Right now, the bottom of her shoes are the main focal point for me.

She's adorable! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

CP

Thank you! I took these while still in auto mode, and before I bought my flash. I've learned more of the features of the camera and never use the auto mode, and I now own a Speedlite 430. I just have a little trouble with composition mainly, and what you are saying really helps me realize things that I wouldn't have picked out... like her shoes being a little too much of a focal point for instance. I may try these shots again at a slight angle and higher up. Thanks!

Most reactions

Back