first pics with new cam

andrew todd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
just recieved my 30d... these are the first couple pics i took. i would appreciate a critique .. thank you.

n501263584_36571_7646.jpg

n501263584_36573_3228.jpg

Both excellent. Care to share the setup? Love the girl's eyes! Lighting looks cool.

thanks,,,just natural light.. its my fav lighting setup sometimes.. the first is sunlight being diffused by some curtains just out of frame to the left.

the second is late afternoon sun coming through the window directly behind.

my gf and cousin.. my 2 fav models :p

What lens were you using? I need to try this!!! Great images.

One "paragraph" of this forum's Rules and Regulations (which can be found under FAQ) reads as follows:

* Spamming is not tolerated. Do not cross-post messages in multiple forums in an effort to gain attention. Furthermore, should it be obvious by your signature or posting style that you are here only to promote your business or product, you may receive a warning or possibly be banned. It is permissible for active, involved members to post links to their personal or business web sites.

I highlighted the part that applies to your posting these same photos twice ... but little errors such as this one can easily be remedied. I just merged your two threads, ok?

(And DigitalMatt's link takes you to the Photo Critique Guidelines which say "only one photo at a time" and some clear statement of what you wanted to achieve when you took said photo).

Most reactions

Back