First Pics with Nikon D-5000

I would try to use less pop up flash and see how they turn out.

EDIT: And by less, I mean none.
thanks.....very much.. will try that tonight in fishroom...

I would agree, the flash will just introduce glare from the tank glass.

thanks .. i just hope theres enough light... i will see..appreciate all the help thats for sure!!!

Actually I was at the seattle aquarium the other day and pop up flash on fish usually just made them darker and more vibrant. But when taking pictures of fish the w/o flash the shutter speed is slower, so you have to use a tripod. ;)

Actually I was at the seattle aquarium the other day and pop up flash on fish usually just made them darker and more vibrant. But when taking pictures of fish the w/o flash the shutter speed is slower, so you have to use a tripod. ;)
i have a tripod ... i will use it...thanks so much....i will do it both with and with out flash to compare...

I would try to use less pop up flash and see how they turn out.

EDIT: And by less, I mean none.
i tried tonight to go with out the flash.. it just did not work .. very dark pics.. maybe with natural day light i can but not at night with just fish tank light on.. any other suggestions..

i have a tripod ... i will use it...thanks so much....i will do it both with and with out flash to compare...
It may have alot to do with the overall lighting.. i will try again today during the day with natural light and no pop up flash

Most reactions

New Topics

Back