First pics

chaos4fun

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are some of my first attempts at photography and also pp. Comments welcome still have a ton to learn.

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

These are good shots for a first attempt. Cute kid!
They do seem a little flat to me. Need to adjust the exposure a bit and up the contrast...IMHO

Not bad. Lacks contrast. you should be able to fix that in pp.

I love #2 and #4, the angles are great. They are a bit unusual and therefore interesting. Nice work, but HoosierJoe is right, they seem to lack a little contrast, but that can be easily fixed. Great job for your first attempts!

Thanks for the feedback. I will try to adjust the contrast and see if I can touch them up a bit. I am still pretty new with photoshop so any input is greatly appreciated.

They look a little noisy. The first one especially under the slide and such. Otherwise I think you're off to a good start.

The first is a tad noisy, yes, but that smile! It melts your heart! With a model like that, with SUCH as cute, slightly mischievous, smile, you just cannot go wrong. I really like that first photo very much because of that smile! Just some more contrasts, and a bit of USM, and ... cuuuute! :D

I guess I'm in the minority, because I like the contrast just fine. I really like the skin tones, especially in #1.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back