First picture post (kinda misc.)

mct

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Alright well this is my first post containing photos. I'll include the eye photo from my post on the introduction forum since I'm not sure how many people check there:

my-eye.gif

macro-flower.gif

#3 Not too fond of the DoF here but still an ok photo
scrabble.gif

#4 Was messing around with a black background and just really liked the crispness of this pic
ace-of-hearts.gif

#5 Probably my best photo so far of my cat
fluff-sleeping.gif

#6 Another personal favourite
droplet-on-leaf.gif

I'm pretty new to this but I definitely find myself improving. Anything you guys can help me with is really appreciated

From one newbie to another, Hi! :)
I love your eye photo. Its beautiful

The eye photos is really cool, as is the rest. You know what would be funny is if you had someone sitting in the chair wearing a terrible toupe or wig in the background! That would say something...and still make it a little blurred.:lol:

These are some great shots. Welcome to the forum.

Heya, MCT, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
If these are only your introduction photos, then do send more soon. They are nice to look at. Good eye. Good focus.

And I quite like your DOF in the Scrabble-pic, though I somehow wish the TV screen had not been included in your frame. What lens do you use?

Don't we all have to take a pic of a droplet on a Lady's Mantle at least once in our lives? Isn't it too beautiful a sight NOT to capture that one? ;) (see this_thread ).

Is it YOUR eye?
Stunning colours!!!
Must go to Welcome and Introductions to look at it there again!

Thanks for all your comments :wink:

LaFoto, I have a Fujifilm Finepix S20 which means I can't actually change lenses unless I got an adapter. Saving for an upgrade though :wink:

Those pics in that other thread of the lady's mantle are great! I didn't actually know anything about it since I'm not much of a gardener but it really does make an enticing subject to photograph.

I'm still not sure about the scrabble pic, might try and retake it and see if I can do it the way I intended.

Most reactions

Back