First picture sumbmitted

Rockford

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, let me have it between the c&c

Picture%20117.jpg
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BsxClt3TmzM/S0aHKOlIFBI/AAAAAAAAAKY/EXPX9W7nCvU/s512/Picture 117.jpg

This doesn't appear to be anything remotely close to a photograph. You seem to not be doing it right.

It's a photo of another art, any sense of composition and art will not be given credit to you.

Try create art of your own and find another subject to work with.

It's a photo of another art, any sense of composition and art will not be given credit to you.

Ok I understand,
The proper composition would be the actual farmer in his fied plowing.

Thanks everyone.

yea gotta be there yourself. now if you had a cool shot of the amish hangin the quilt, we might be getting somewhere! keep it up. keep shooting, don't try so hard yet. Think it out, but have some fun and don't worry what internet people have to say. except for this photograph, cause this time, we're right. haha

If that were true, I'd say it would be applied to the milllion of photo's of say, classical architecture, statues and stone works, etc..etc....I don't know how many photo's have recieved critical acclaim, or at least laudatory remarks, that were photo's of someone elses work....:lol:

If I ever discover some previously undiscovered piece of work by, say, Divinci, or one of the great sculpters, or even Mt. Rushmore, I'll know better than to try to compose a really nice shot of it..:crazy:

As far as the OP's origional request for critique, I think the angle was not all that great, and the photo could use leveling and the siding or whatever that is behind it, partly exposed, should have been eliminated in PP..

J.:mrgreen:

Last edited:
so you want cc of a picture of someone else's painting on the side of a building?

I find both your close shot and zoomed out shot as very snapshot-ish. They are straight on images, not very interesting to look at in terms of photography. I'm sure they are a nice reminder of something you saw when you were there, but photography they are not.

The date / time stamp is the icing on the cake...

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back