First picture...

Anubis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bryanmansell.co.uk
you took with your camera!

I'm interested to see the very first shot you took with your current camera, so come on, post 'em up.... the first un-edited, un-adjusted picture you took.

My first shot was of a dome at the top of Glasgow's GOMA I took while sitting in a cafe across from it.

It's rubbish, but it is the first....

first_pic.jpg

Ah, I will have to post mine up when i get home. Heh, was a picture of the GF in the car right outside of best buy... lol

Awright, Anubis, from BCF right? (Kev6) lol.. small world.

Well this is the first untouched pic that i have taken with my most recent camera.. (had to resize it obviously)

firstpic.jpg

Problem was i opened the back of the camera thinking i had rewound the whole film but half of it was still on the take up reel! this is the first pic that wasn't wasted due to the light.

DSC_0001.jpg

That was it fresh out of the box.. lol. And no editing on it.

I'd gotten a Canon G9 and had sent it in for IR conversion and when it came back and I got around to unboxing it, it was already late evening, so nothing to shoot to see it work.

My poor wife was sittingreading a book and didn't know I was behind her. This was my first evenr snapshop IR, no tripod or anything and even though it's no great picture, the quality of the light sold me on IR right there on the first shot.

Needless to say, this was a Christmas time ;)

firstIRpic.jpg

I know you said unedited, but I did reduce the size down to a reasonable posting size :)

God the first pics i took with my d300 were about 30 pictures of a lamp taken at some odd angle ... I took them just to listen to that shutter flap away. Those are all long deleted. :)

God the first pics i took with my d300 were about 30 pictures of a lamp taken at some odd angle ... I took them just to listen to that shutter flap away. Those are all long deleted. :)

lol!!! i can relate to that story :lmao:

here's mine......this was taken with my first slr an Elan 7

1859833778_c50b22747d.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back