First pictures from new camera

Geronimo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well i got a new Canon Digital Rebel yesterday. After all this stupid on call work I finally got a chance to take some pictures at sunset/dusk today.

Well....
1) It looks darn cold!
2) Very crisp shots.
3) I want my 10d more than ever!

Thanks guys. I am loving this camera the more and more I play with it. The weirdest thing is I didnt even use a tripod on those shots. I left it at home after cleaning the rig out the other night. So tommorrow I am off to explore more with the camera.

Very nice. I've been trying to buy the 10D but everyone has been out of stock for months. Canon is price pointing the Rebel so they aren't pushing the 10D as much.

Very nice. I've been trying to buy the 10D but everyone has been out of stock for months. Canon is price pointing the Rebel so they aren't pushing the 10D as much.

metroshane said:

Have you tried Arlington Camera?

Steve

Jeff Canes said:
Geronimo said:
chance to take some pictures at sunset/dusk today.

Geronimo, what time of day is that at this time of the year.

Just about 4pm this time of year. It is light till about 20 or 30 minutes afterwards and dark by 5. I think at the shortest day of the year it sets around 3 or so. maybe a little after three. Sunrise this time of year is about 9:30 or so I think.

I forgot one or two

The depth and detail are truly amazing on those shots. Excellent job.

Now I just wish I could get my dream camera.... If I could only make some money with this hobby..... don't we all wish.

Yeah, Steve, I tried Arlington camera, Competition, and Wolf (big store on Harry Hines). All of them have about a 3 week waiting list. I'm probably just going to order it online from Broadway photo. They have it onsale for 1399.99 and no tax.

Most reactions

Back