First pictures.. Please C&C

My favourite by far is the last one, as I think you've got the best composition and I like the colours (although a bit more contrast always helps). It's true that the post is distracting, but I doubt you'd be able to clone that out convincingly...

sunset2.jpg

This one is verey great ... it's so cool

you are so good

i REALLY like number 3 but like others said it could use a bit more contrast.
i also love the later one you posted, fantastic job!

Manaheim, thanks for the feedback - I've been playing with photoshop using adjustment layers and starting to figure out what I'm doing. The color balance is different because it is actually a different picture and the lower balcony in the new picture is visible and had a green cast - so I tried to color correct for that. I ended up with a compromise, masked the lower balcony off and just corrected that. I can't believe you didn't like my monkey picture, your signature says you love monkeys!

:lol: I forgot I had that in there. Ok, maybe I like monkeys but not all monkeys are equal! :)

THAT explains it... I think your first composition was way cooler. The statue takes up way more of the picture and I think it balances better. I actually like the oranges better as well... somehow it seems to work better with the overall colors of the image.

Wow, I love the lighting in #2

I also liked the original composition of number 3 better, if you can just crop out the column that's peeking in on the left side.

Most reactions

Back