First post.A few pics.

Todd Peddle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone.I just finished checking out a bunch of youre pics and i really enjoyed each one very much.Im from Alberta Canada.I just take photos of wild animals and a scattered nature scene.I also keep snakes and a few geckos so every now and then i may slip in a photo of those.I hope to get to know every one of you and cant wait to view more of youre great photos and cant wait to share some of mine with you.I use a canon rebel 2 film with 200mm zoom.I'll hopefully have a upgraded to a digital canon with larger zoom before next spring.
First up is a mother fox and then one of her Kits.Taken in early spring.
bigmoma.jpg

babyfox1.jpg

Heres the same mother fox taken last fall.
foxingrass.jpg

Two pics of deer crossing the clearwater river in Fort mcmurray Alberta.Shot at different times.
deercrossing.jpg

deercrossingparttwo.jpg

Two Canada Geese flying.A little blurry but i still like it.
canadageese.jpg

A bird in a tree.Didnt get the name of it yet but well soon.If anyones knows the name please let me know.
birdintree.jpg

Thanks for looking and i hope you enjoy my photos.All comments wanted

Some cool shots you have got here, I like the foxes and the deer crossing the best. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum. I personally love the first fox one. :thumbup:

(Not certain, but I believe the last bird may be a Gray Jay)

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.I just had those first 2 fox pics blown up to 16x20 so i can get them framed.You have to see them that size.They both look really nice.I cant wait to see them framed.I already have the rest blown up to 16x20 and framed and they all look great.Thanks again.

Welcome Todd. I love the expression on the kit/cubs face. Nice series

Love the ones with the dear and the Kit! Nice!

Hi and welcome to the Forum, Todd. Nice to see you and your photos. You have chosen yourself a wonderful personal theme for your photography. And the outcome shows that it is worth it! I like all of the photos that you show us here, the foxes, the deer crossing, the birds ... and the little fox is cute! :)

How much time do you spend out there and how do you hide so the animals don't run away from you (those who come near you?).

Those pics i took of the foxes was fairly easy.The first two pics were right next to their den.The hard part was finding the den.lol.The deer pics crossing the river was a little more of luck and being in the right place.Alot of animals travel the same paths and cross rivers at the same place and time each day.The further away photo was just when i was out searching and saw them cross.The second crossing was made because i noted the time and location of the first crossing and went back to see them again.It worked.When out searching for a photo i spend most of the day out searching.I always try and take a note of the time and place i viewed a animal and try to get it in the same place another day.Thats also what i done to shoot that fox lying in the grass.
Thanks for youre very kind comments.I really glad you like my photo's.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back